Health begins where we work, live and play
All registrations MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN July 12th, 2011. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to DGH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sign up below to visit local sites Friday July 29th (field trip to Father Greg Boyle’s Homeboy Industries and tour of Skid Row clinics and outreach services) and to join us for the Friday night networking, silent auction fundraiser, and dinner at the home of Dr. Adam Richards, long-time member of DGH.
* Sign up below (under 'Optional') for Continuing Medical Education Credits for attending.
* Formal GA begins with breakfast at 8:00am Saturday & ends Sunday at 2:00pm.
* The People’s Health Movement-USA National Planning Meeting will be held just prior to the DGH General Assembly. This meeting is for people who intend to be active with PHM and contribute to its strategic plan for the next 2-3 years. You do not have to attend the DGH General Assembly to attend this meeting (although it is recommended). For more information, click HERE. For questions specifically about the PHM meeting, please e-mail email@example.com.
* Sandy Kemp Scholarships are available if cost is prohibitive. Click HERE for more information about Sandy Kemp and the scholarship.
|DGH General Assembly 2011.jpg||604.99 KB|